Start Screening Today
Contact us to learn more about how your program
could benefit from swift Screen™
Tier OneAnnual License
- < 1,000 Students
Tier TwoAnnual License
- 1,000-2,500 Students
- $2,500/yr or $250/mo.
Tier ThreeAnnual License
- 2,501-10,000 Students
- $5,000/yr or $500/mo.
Tier FourAnnual License
- > 10,000 Students
- $10,000/yr or $1,000/mo.
swift Screen™ Features
- Four Tests: Visual Acuity, Hearing, Photoscreening with the Welch Allyn Spot Vision Screener, and Scoliosis Screening
- Also tracks exam status and treatment with glasses
- Easy to upload data and use immediately
- Saves time by eliminating redundant data entry
- Web-based training tools
- Tracks individual student data and summary dashboard by class/school
- Automates parental notification for screening results and authorization for follow up exam
- Manages permissions for screeners, supervisors and administrators
- Syncs results to Student Information System
- Prepares data for state required reporting
Integrates with Welch Allyn Spot Screener
The Spot Vision Screener is a handheld, portable device designed to help users quickly and easily detect vision issues on patients from 6 months of age through adult. Spot screens both eyes at once from a nonthreatening 3-foot distance.